The possibility of registration for the EU and non-EU OSS and IOSS procedures in…
The possibility of registration for the EU and non-EU OSS and IOSS procedures in Poland.
- As of April 1, 2021, applications for the registration for the EU and non-EU OSS and IOSS import procedures can be submitted.
- The applicationcan only be submitted electronically.
- The legislative process related to the introduction of EU law (the so-called VAT e-commerce package) is currently underway.
Please remember, that the actual completion of the registration process, for the confirmation of the application by identification (in the case of EU OSS procedure) and allocation of an identification number (in the case of the non-EU OSS procedure and the IOSS import procedure), it will be possible after:
- the entry into force of the Act amending the Polish VAT Act and certain other acts,
- verification by the tax authorities whether taxpayer meets the conditions set out in the VAT Act for the taxpayer or intermediary.
The above information was kindly provided by: